Thursday, October 21, 2010

downloading

The illegal downloading of music just sounds like a problem I don't want. I know lots of people do it and get away with it everyday, but, I just don't feel comfortable with it for some reason.

Oh ya, I have lots of friends and people I know that probably do things like this everyday. They have full ipods and lots of music on their computer. I do enjoy listening to their music in their car and at their house, but I just don't feel that it is right, so I don't do it.

I think that people don't feel like illegally downloading music is wrong because they watch shows like MTV cribs and see how rich the musicians are. They feel like downloading the music is such a small loss for such rich people. But, to me, I feel as though stealing from anyone is still stealing.

I know that I sound ridiculous, but, I am willing to work a little harder to feel better about myself. I don't judge other people for their choice and I think it is interesting how it is being handled. I am not sure how the music industry is going to stop the problem. I suppose time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I agree my girlfriend downloads music all the time but i dont agree with it.

    ReplyDelete